Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!




A Happy New Year to all of you good sirs and madams out there!

Ah, a new year; full of new opportunities and possibilities! And for this year, I plan on taking full advantage of whatever possibilities and opportunities that come my way. And that means making time for blogging.

As one of my new year's resolutions, I want to have more of an online presence. One piece to that is to blog more. So I am going to try to blog at lest once a day. I looked back at this blog, and saw that I started out strong, but then faltered, badly (last year being, by far, the worst of it). I'm not going to make excuses, I'm just going to resolve it. I have an outline of blogs plannned, and as long as I keep to it, I should have th next month pretty much set and ready to go! That's a pretty good start! So here is to 365 quality posts, and a great exciting year!

**Credit for the picture to whoever did it**

No comments: